Kamis, 17 Maret 2011

Contoh-contoh Surat Lamaran Kerja dalam Bahasa Inggris

Rembang, March 18, 2011

Attention To:
Mr. Imantoro
Human Resources Department
PT. Persada Bumida Terpadu
Jl. Raya Sukamaju No. 11
Rembang

Dear Sir,

On this good opportunity, I would like to apply as a Instrumentation and Control System Engineer in your company. My name is Dias Farhan, 22 years old, male, single, energetic and healthy. I am a Control System Engineer and graduated from Suryadarma University (UNSURYA) on May 2007 with GPA 3.78. I would like to have career to expand my experience.

My personality as a hard worker and fast learner type of person would bring benefit to your company. I will be very appreciated if you could give in opportunity to work in your company.

Herewith I enclose my curriculum vitae, which will give details of my qualification.

I hope my qualifications and experience merit your consideration and look forward to your reply.

Sincerely yours,



Dias Farhan
Phone : 021 - 5758243
Jl. Melati No.23
Rembang

semoga bermanfaat berikut juga ada tata cara lengkap menulis surat lamaran kerja